Providing mental health and wellness counseling services
that meet clients needs in a caring and compassionate way.
Touchstone Counseling Services has a history of more than twenty years in offering a respectful and professional counseling setting.
Touchstone is comprised of seven highly trained and experienced professionals.
Assist Adults, Older Adults, and Couples in effectively addressing issues such as:
* Aging Parents / Family Caregiver Issues
- Adult ADHD; Diagnosis, Coping Skills, and Co-Existing Issues
* Anxiety, including Social Anxiety and OCD
- Depression and Low Mood
- Divorce and Post Divorce and Moving Forward Skills
- Grief, Loss, and Complicated Bereavement Issues
- Health Challenges and Cronic Pain
- Marriage and Relationship Counseling
- Mid to Late Life Transitions including Empty Nest, Retirement and Relocation
- Personal Growth Needs
- Work and Career Challenges
- MSW -Masters Degree in Social Work from The Ohio State University
- LISW-S – Licensed as a Supervising Independent Social Worker by the State of Ohio Counselor and Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapist Board
- Twenty plus years Post Graduate experience
- EMDR Trained Level I and II